Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last day in Hawaii

Wednesday May 28th 2008
This day was awesome, but sad! I didn't want to leave but I did at the same time! I missed my family and friends here but i knew i would miss my family their! Bitter Sweet!
Well to day we got ready for the BEACH one last day to spend at a REAL beach. So i jumped right on it. We planned this day the night before, with my cousin Nicole, her daughter, and my Aunty Pat!! So we get to the beach at 10am ish. And the beach was called... Onokahakaha.. But it was a kid friendly beach! Shallow for them to cruise around and surrounded by lava rocks so they couldn't get to far!
Nicole guys got to the beach about 11ish and how came with her was my Aunty Pat, her daughter, and herself, as well as her sister Samantha and Samantha's 2 way cute kids!! It was nice to meet you Sam as well as your two cute BOYS!
We had to leave the beach by 2pm cuz our plane was leaving at 7pm... so we had to be at the Airport at 5:30 to check in. And I still needed to pack i did most of it the night before but still needed to pack what we used for the beach!! Oh yeah and my Cousin Garrett got us a huge thing of Sushi for lunch!! Thanks Garrett. It was Ono!



Alright the flight was awesome, the boys were tired from swimming they were so tired to complain on the plane! So that means we got to sleep too. On all 3 plane we all got some shut eye. It was nice to have peace and quite! And i bet everyone on the plane thought so too!
Debbie came to get us at the airport! THANKS Debbie for the ride! We got to hang out with Jesika, Seth, and Jordan.. It was nice to hang out with them again.

This picture is of my leg, i was holding Maddie and i have an imprint of what on my leg? Can you tell what it is?


Ok NOW I'm done talking about our trip!! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like a footprint to me. Did I win? Is that right?

I'm glad that you had a good time...besides all of the drama. Oh, and your nails are beautiful!! In that picture of your watch (which is also very nice, btw) I was noticing your nails. Hmm...I wonder if I could ever handle having nails. Mine are always really short.

Anonymous said...

RaeLynn
Love Love Love the Pictures you
guy's looked like You Enjoyed yourselves here in HAWAII (=

NE ways here is your Link to
Your Myspace Profile:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=386615609