OK so my first name is... But what can i say i have to have one of the most common last names!! There are 355,914 people in the U.S. with the last name Bell.
Statistically the 58th most popular last name. Crazy who would have thought no one with my name... haha... Great choosing mom and dad..
Big Sky Country
15 years ago









2 comments:
My name is one-of-a-kind too! We're twins. I just caught up on your Hawaii trip. Rae I feel so bad that you had to put up with that rude woman. I would have hit her for you! Especially since she was acting like that in front of Brakken!!! I was flamin' when I read your post. Way to keep your cool. A very good example to your kids.
Yeah so my full name is kinda popular. 12 other people have my full name!
Post a Comment