So i know.. it's been awhile!!
Well it's Feb 5Th.. and Joel and i are celebrating the LOVE day.. Went to dinner with some friends while some other friends watched the boys while we caught a late night movie!! so Dear John was what i wanted to see.. cuz Channing was in it.. he is BEAUTIFUL!! and i was so DEPRESSED after watching it.. :( What a crummy ending.. when we picked up the boys from the L's house.. i saw that Kayla was reading the book "Dear John" and i wanted to read it after she got done.. and i did AND cried like 3 times.. so DEPRESSING!!!!!! the book was more depressing than the movie.. Well lets end this post with some Good Looking Faces..
Joel and i after the movie!!Me in front of the NEW movie FAVs that i JUST LOVE!! and Edward.. or Robert.. whatever you prefer! i can't wait!! I'm so EXCITED to say the least!
I had a great LOVE day with Joel!! I'm glad that we have each other and i wouldn't and COULDN'T think of anyone better to spend my life with!
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








2 comments:
What a cute love day ;0) haha you guys are too cute! Gorgeous couple for sure! I love the first picture of you two! Miss you guys!
I read the book "Dear John" before I saw the movie but still had to see the movie because of Channing :) I am a big fan too! lol
Post a Comment