August 29Th
Was our last day in Logan.. We had a lot of help moving and getting boxes AND cleaning!! I want to thank everyone that HELPED!!
This is Carlos, LeeAnne, and me.. It was really hard for me to say good bye to HER! i was about to cry.. LeeAnne, you are a really big influence in my life.. for the BETTER.. You are an AWESOME friends. I'm glad we got to get to know each other.. LeeAnne thanks so much for being there for me and just being the best friend that you have been to me.. I'm so glad that i have met you and still continue to have you in my life.. Thanks.. xoxo..That day was hard but also fun.. The ZaeJo's took me to the Hippy market and we had a great time hanging out while Joel was driving or in Idaho moving... I got to stay back to finish cleaning and to say my good byes!! Thanks again mom for watching the boys while we packed and moved..
I got to drive the cargo VAN!! i was pretty sleepy but i drank a ROCK STAR and was WIDE awake!! i was so wake i thought i should take picture of me while i DROVE!! Crazy i know.. but i didn't have kids in the car..
a funny and smiley face.. gotta have both!!
We are now living in IDDY FALLS!! It's going pretty good so far!! i also wanted to Thanks all the brothers that were waiting for us to arrive to help unload! the church soldiers... hahaha.. that's what Seth called them.. too funny!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment