Friday, October 9, 2009

Hanging out.. and SWIMMING

July 26Th
Hanging out with the Hislop's

Brakken, JayCee, and Madden.. Thanks Cassie and Dustin for having us over.. We had a great time...

July 28Th

Brakken took this picture of me.. We have a photographer in the making..

Brakken posing.. What a HANDSOME smile..
Madden in his swim class..
My little water Boys!!
This is Madden floating on his back..
Madden swimming in the big pool.. aka the cold pool..
Brakken floating on his back..
Now that's better..
Kick kick kick....
Max and Brakken

All finished with SWIMMING!! I never thought i would EVER get sick of swimming lessons.. but that day came.. I'm good til next YEAR!! The boys are AWESOME swimmers.. I'm glad that i signed them up..

2 comments:

Sandra said...

To bad that warmer weather isn't still here. I miss summer :( I get sick of swimming lessons also. Good to hear that I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are having a good time! Glad you remembered you had a blog haha ;) miss you guys!!!