Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brakken..

July 14Th..
4 things Brakken LOVES..
1. He loves TRANSFORMERS
2. Loves the color BLUE

3. Loves being the BIG brother..

4. Loves GRILLED CHEESE.. yummy

The day he was BORN.. What a blessing we got that day.. i remember it like it was yesterday.. i NEVER thought that i could love someone so MUCH!! and not even know anything about him. I was so VERY blessed to have a BABY so good.. he slept through the night the night we brought him home.. and the Labor was hard but the delivery was a PIECE or CAKE.. i was sleeping through the contractions.. To this day he is the BEST little peace of joy that i have.. and now he is growing up so fast.. and I'm loving every minute that i have with him..
July 14, 2005 was the day that changed my LIFE for the better.. Thank you Brakken Joel Bell.. I love you with ALL my heart.. that you share with dad and brother.. haha

0 comments: