Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bus Fun.. and Happy Birthday to UTAH!!

July 23rd
Swimming.. and after we rode the bus...
My Happy BOYS!!!
Madden is getting sooo tired..
Madden is falling asleep on the bus..
July 24Th..
Happy Birthday UTAH!!
The night before we went to save spots.. and we had the Westwood's and the Pitcher's sitting with us.. it was a little tight.. but more the merrier.. The Logan Parade was pretty fun.. and it was nice being at the beginning of the parade.. MORE CANDY for the kiddos..
Waiting for the Parade to start
At the Fair...
We were dancing at the fair.. while some people just listened.. We got some fair food.. YUM!! oh yeah a SANG some songs.. for once i felt old when Mike's little brother Richard didn't know some songs that i did.. oh well.. I'm sure that will happen more and more the older i get..
Mike, Brakken, and Joely...
We spilled popcorn on the ground and the boys wanted to step on it.. and make it go away.. But little did they know it wouldn't.. Silly guys..
Mike and my HOTT hubby Joel..
Playing before the fireworks started!!
Tiffy and Mike in the back ground and Maddie is RIDING their little brother Richard.. i think Richard was having more fun than Madden..
The TWINERS...
Autumn, Rufus and little Miss Avery.. and their friends..
The Happy COUPLE!! fyi i don't have any make up on.. don't be to scared...
This picture won't go the right way.. but i told Joel to make a silly face.. and this is what he did.. SMILED!!!
Tiffany is holding our little Man Maddie.. and Mike is laying down watching the fireworks..
Maddie and Joel watching the fireworks.. Madden was people hopping.. He couldn't get comfy..
"My Brakken" is what Madden calls his brother..
He is sooooo CUTE!! i love my boys!!
After fireworks we came back to our house to play games..
So here is little Miss Avery.. She is one of the FATTEST little girl I've seen..
When she was eating this duck she kept GRUNTING!! We were calling her a little pig..
Almost caught up.. AW MAN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the bus.. haha too cute! I like the fUnNy face and joel smiling.. haha (cute shirt btw!) I wish i bought me one now.. they are super cute!!!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Raelynn, I lost your number!!! I wanted to send you and invite, I am glad you found my blog! Your boys are such dolls! You, me and Nic need to get together soon!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

also, I usually have my blog on private, so send me your email so I can add you! brindiedunham@msn.com