SOOO the Bachelor Jason... WHAT THE HECK is going on in his HEAD!!! He is one CRAZY man!!! And Molly is one CRAZY girl to kiss him after he broke Melissa's heart!! For those that watched... I HATE Jason now.. What a PIG!!! Melissa DESERVES someone better than him... What did you think of After the Finale Rose show tonight???? I kinda worried about what's going to happen tomorrow on After the Finale Rose PART 2!!!
Ellen D.. Is going to have Jason on her show tomorrow... So I'm waiting to see what he says to Ellen about what he did.. And what she is going to say to him about what he did.. What a CRAZY situation... This is one of the main reasons why I'm GRATEFUL for the Gospel to be in my life!! I don't have to deal with all that CRAZY madness!! I've found the person that I'm spending FOREVER with... And I'm HAPPY that i know that, and have that in my life..
All i can say is "WHAT THE HECK...... Jason!!!"
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








2 comments:
That is yet another show I don't watch. I'm lucky if I get to watch American Idol :)
Okay so I don't agree with your opinion. Put yourself in their shoes and would you want to stay engaged to someone that everything wasn't right? I don't know I still think he's a good guy because also we don't know what all the producers require in the contract. I like both girls and yes I feel bad for Melissa, but he couldn't stop thinking about Molly and if I was melissa I wouldn't want to be with someone that could stop thinking about another girl! Stupid reality shows we get so attached to. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight! And for Molly kissing him serious if I was in love with a guy and he turned me down and then he changed his mind then Yes I would probably kiss him too! See ya at Connor's Farewell!
Post a Comment