Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Painting....

....Pumpkins!! I don't like to carve pumpkins i like to PAINT them.. and plus i think that it's lots cleaner!! We did this Thursday the 23rd..

Here i am painting..
Brakken...

Don't you love the BIG GRIN...

Madden...



It's ME!!
What a CHEESY smile..

We are so happy oh so happy

More smiles from Brakken

Funny Grins from Madden


I'll take the pictures of the finished products!!! They look great!! We had to wait a long while for the pumpkins to dry.. Halloween is one of my fav holiday.. well cuz you get to dress like someone or something different every year.. you get to paint pumpkins.. oh and i can't forget making memories with the FAM!!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like your kids had a blast!!! Love the cheesy grins!

Olsen's said...

looks like you guys have been having fun! I love Halloween I just never know what to dress up as!!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

That's a good idea. Keep the sharps away from little hands. The boys sure seemed to have fun!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of the boys doing the trick or treat stuff, in thier costumes. I just can't wait any longer.
Love Mom