Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

Everyone can come if you are a GIRL and older than 18!!! So if you fit that profile... You can come!! We are getting together at LOGAN LANES.. @ 8:30pm. this FRIDAY for ONE GAME and it's 6 DOLLARS!! is with tax, shoes and a game!!
So come bowl with some LADIES!! I would love to see your face there...

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Kevin is going to the football game so if it's over by then I'll try to make it. I've got my own shoes!!! (I took a bowling class in college and my parents bought me them, they are big bowlers)

Sandra said...

So I asked Kevin and he said the game starts at 6...which means I doubt it will be over by then. BUMMER!!!!

John Steven Lannefeld said...

Raelynn-

These pictures are awesome - those guys are my favorites that's for sure. Hope to see them this weekend - we will probably go to the lake on Saturday - will you be home? Hope all is well - take care!

Olsen's said...

Crafty you!! Good Job!