You know what this posts day is... It's December 24th..
We are getting ready to open our one present of JAMMIES!!!
Here our my HANDSOME boys waiting so very patient to open there gift..Madden is FIRST!!
Getting some help from his BIG brother Brakken..
He wasn't to excited to get JAMMIES, SLIPPERS and a MOVIE..
Some would think that he's not happy cuz he didn't get a TOY!! And..... they are RIGHT!! Madden doesn't really know how to make LEMONS into LEMONADE!! But he is still learning..Brakken is NEXT!!
and out came a..... TRANSFORMER movie, JAMMIES and SLIPPERS!!
We made this fireplace for Santa.. He needed a way to get in our house and i WASN'T about to leave the front door unlocked.. So this is it... with the boys looking GRUMPY!!
Now they are happy..
Daddy's turn..
Joely got JAMMIES, SLIPPERS and a MOVIE!!
Last but NOT least... My turn...
and i bet you can't guess what i got???
Well it's JAMMIES, SLIPPERS and a MOVIE!!!!Me with my FAV boys ever.. well in the picture we are missing someone that is also one of my FAVs..
The WHOLE gang..
Our amazing fireplace with cookies and water for Santa.. Why water?? Well we like water instead of milk... And I'm sure Santa needs something different than MILK!!
i forgot to post that the day after Thanksgiving (most know about BLACK Friday)... Well i went shopping.. I left our house at 10:30 at NIGHT (didn't get home til like 7am and had to pull an all nighter cuz Joel had to WORK!!) to get the sale stuff at Toys R Us.. and waited in LINE for about 2-3 hours OUTSIDE of the store and then waited another 2 or 3 hours in the store.. But who's counting.. ONLY me!! Well got everything on my list and MORE.. I have to add that outside it was like 12 degrees!!! So FREEZING!! And after Toys R Us i went to Shopko to get a tree with lights on it.. Waited in line for about 1 to 2 hours outside.. But waiting in line was SUPER fast inside.. Went in and out within MINUTES.. So that was Awesome.. And then to TARGET... that was a BIG mistake.. I'll never go to TARGET ever on Black Friday.. Well i say that now but I'm sure after i eat my Thanksgiving meal I'll plan on going to all my stores and Target will be one that i stop at.. I'm a mom.. i guess I'll never learn.. But i have to say i saved TONS of money was able to get everything that we needed AND wanted.. Thanks to me waiting in LINES and FREEZING.. But i love my family and will do whatever it takes to make them happy!
Well almost to CHRISTmas DAY!! I'm getting caught up on the postings..
Big Sky Country
15 years ago








2 comments:
Well that explains the fireplace! I was confused about that the first time we came over, but never asked! LOL. That is such a cute idea! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Next time we will just come o your house, because I will be hiding from our families!
You have the cutest family!!! You guys might build in Idaho??? That's so neat that you guys are loving it there! You look so pretty rae! Yo a hot momma haha ;0) i miss you guys!!! We need to get together asap!!!
Post a Comment