Monday, June 29, 2009

Fishing with DAD!!

A fun Fishing day with our NUMBER ONE dad!!

Maddie can't wait to catch a Kitty Cat Fish...
And here is the FIRST one!! And hopefully many more to come...
The boys petting the fish...

Maddie COUNTING the worms... One... TWO... THREE.. And Four...

If you look close.. You can see that Joel's CRACK is hanging out... hahaha..
Brakken and Madden holding another fish that we caught.. Welllll that Joel caught...

Madden was carrying his thing of worms around like they were candy or something..
Brakken was climbing all around.. It was so CUTE seeing him explore..
The Finale Fish of the day....

That day we (i mean Joel) caught 9.. wow that's a lot.. And we still have more worms.. Can't wait for the next fishing adventure..

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Fun!!! I'm sure the boys LOVED that! We have yet to take our kid fishing (I'm not much of a fisher, and we don't have any gear anyway)... And carrying the worm container around? That is SO Maddie!

Sandra said...

Looks like the boys had a blast fishing with Daddy. Hey are you going to come walking in the morning or what???? He he. I guess I'll give you a call for Wednesday. Or if you see this, give me a call and let me know. What about Elizabeth? Do you know if she still wants to?