Joel WORKS in Logan NOW!! Yeah us!! I'm so glad we get to see him about 2 to 3 hours more than before.. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.. haha.. These are a few of the workers at the Ogden Branch.. One car prep (Jorge), Manager (Seamus), M.T. (Matt), Joel, and M.A. (Brett)..
Brakken picked these PRETTY flowers for me during Sacrament.. It was so cute.. They went to the car to get Madden's blanket and Brakken thought about me.. What a sweet boy.. I just love being the only girl in my FAM!!! It's nice cuz i get spoiled.. Thanks.. Oh yeah I'm going lighter and lighter with my hair.. I'm a blondie.. Do you like it??








5 comments:
I absolutely love your hair!
Perdy flowers! And hair! Umm... Carlitos picked me a... dandelion the other day haha. Almost as pretty as tulips? :)
I noticed your hair on Sunday, I was going to mention it but I wasn't able to. I think it looks great! Where did you get it done?
i go to a friend in ogden.. She works at Sears and another salon.. But i just love how she does hair.. And i love her!!
heyy, I actually think I've got the hang of it.. lol
thank you though!
iloveyou
Post a Comment